I cannot get over this tweet
imagine how great your life would be if you had a professional hair and makeup team
Imagine if you didnt need one because you finally accepted that you are beautiful the way you are and dont need to hide yourself in professionally styled hair and makeup.
id rather get the hair and makeup team
THIS IS SO HELPFUL FOR WHEN YOURE ORDERING CLOTHES ONLINE AND DONT KNOW HOW TO LOOK UP WHAT YOU WANT!!
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
just because you dont break skin or use a razor doesnt mean it cant be self harm
just because they never hit you doesnt mean it cant be an abusive relationship
just because you can communicate in some circles doesnt mean you cant have anxiety or socializing issues
just because you have a good day doesnt mean you cant have depression
Do not let your perception of how your struggle should be silence you. Your problems are real and they deserve attention.
Don’t let the media warp your perception of beauty. Beauty is pizza.
I’ve been tagged by an asshole.
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5: Do whatever the fuck you want, because you is a boss ass bitch and you don’t take orders from no one. (I’ma do rule 5)
1) When it comes to phone OS, Android, iOS, Windows 8, or Blackberry?
Android, of course, my father is the creator of Android.
2) If you could live in any city, which would it be?
New York, New York, the borough of Manhattan to be specific.
3) You wake up to a pounding at your door at 3 am, it’s me and I’m asking for help hiding a body.
After you getting over the fact that I have somehow discovered where you live, would you help me hide the body?
Of course I would. That’s what bff’s are for, right?
4) If you help me hide that body, where would you suggest we hide it?
Can’t post that on the interwebs. When the time comes, I’ll let you know.
5) How many bodies have you disposed of? I am not a police informant.
23 that I’ll admit to.
6) What most do you want out of life.
Happiness; cliche as fuck, but still true.
7) Which is your favorite Ninja Turtle?
Michelangelo, there is no better Ninja Turtle.
8) If you said Donatello, what’s it like to be so cool? If you did not pick Donatello, what’s it like to be a fucking punk?
Donatello is a punk ass bitch! He ain’t even close to Michelangelo’s bossness!
9) If given the chance, would you go to space?
Perhaps, most likely yes.
10) Your heritage, go!
¡100% Colombiana! ¡Barranquillera para siempre!
Yeah, Colombian with straight up European ancestry, and some afro descent (not 100% on that) from my mom’s paternal grandmother who was a blue blood Brit from Jamaica (as in she was born and raised in Jamaica, like Elizabeth Swan from Pirates of the Caribbean).
In compliance to rule 5, which I wrote myself, I’ma do me and not do the rest after the first part of rule 2.
You’s guys have a nice evening.
According to the Internet, this is what Europeans think breakfast in America is like.